Walk along powdery white sandy beaches and swim in turquoise waters of the Caribbean Islands, Thailand, or Australia. Let us create your ideal beach vacation.
At Seamless Travel, we will work with you to select the perfect luxurious beach vacation. Dive the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, relax in a stunning over-water bungalow in Bora Bora or island-hop in Thailand. Wherever you would like to go, we will work with you to create your perfect beach vacation in a tropical paradise, including amazing luxurious accommodations. Here are some of our favorite luxury beach accommodations:
- The luxurious Four Seasons in Bora Bora is located on a private islet (Motu Tofari) with stunning views of the main island. The resort offers spacious over-water and beachfront bungalows, some of which also have plunge pools. Indulge in any of the four impeccable restaurants with French Polynesian influences and the freshest seafood. Relax on the white-sandy beach, snorkel in the protected lagoon that runs through the resort, take an excursion of the resort – such as swimming with sharks, or be pampered in the spa. There is also a kids’ and teens’ club, with a private island for the teens. From honeymooners to families this is an amazing resort with lots to do for all.
- The Regis Bora Bora Resort is the ultimate in luxury getaways. The stunning resort is located on a private islet (Motu Ome’e) with phenomenal views of Mount Otemanu. The luxurious over-water and beachfront villas are the largest in French Polynesia and each villa has 24-hour butler service. There are four restaurants to choose from, including a Jean-Georges outpost. This resort caters to honeymooners and families alike. Relax in an over-water hammock or on one of the three gorgeous beaches, snorkel in the Lagoonarium spotting a variety of tropical fish, try some stand-up paddle boarding or kayaking. Make sure to take some time to enjoy spa treatments at the Clarins spa set on its very own island.
- The secluded and eco-friendly InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located on the private islet of Motu Pitu Aau with incredible views of Mount Otemanu. With only over-water villas to choose from, your only choice to make is the view you would like. View tropical fish from the comfort of your spacious villa through glass coffee tables with removable tops or leap into the crystal-clear sea. It’s easy to unwind here. Laze in one of the hammocks on the beach, snorkel in the protected lagoon, or enjoy one of the many water activities. You also have access to the InterContinental Le Moana. Make sure you book a treatment at the luxurious Thalasso Deep Ocean Spa. Thalassotherapy is seawater therapy, and treatments use nutrient-rich deep-sea water. Enjoy being pampered at this world-renowned spa while still enjoying views from the glass-bottomed treatment rooms.
- The exclusive Qualia is located on Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays, providing spectacular views. Qualia, meaning a collection of deeper sensory experiences, is ideal for couples, and is only for guests 16 or over. Relax in your luxurious and secluded pavilion with private plunge pool. There are two amazing restaurants, one fine-dining and the other casual, or if you don’t want to leave your room enjoy 24-hour room service. Enjoy some of the most stunning beaches in the world, or take an excursion to the Great Barrier reef where you could dive and snorkel or enjoy the views by air. Back on the resort enjoy a yoga class or a treatment at the lavish spa.
- The secluded all-inclusive Lizard Island is located on the Great Barrier Reef. This luxurious resort is surrounded by a national park and there are 24 powdery white beaches to choose from, offering you a truly private experience. Snorkel or dive the vibrant Great Barrier Reef, take a guided nature walk, play a game of tennis, head out on a deep-sea fishing trip, enjoy a treatment at the spa or be dropped off at one of the many empty beaches with a delicious picnic basket. You can choose from one of 40 beachfront or garden suites and villas. Enjoy alfresco dining with delicious local produce and wine or arrange a private tasting-menu on the beach. This resort carters to adults; however, families with children over 6 are welcome twice a year during a two-week period.
- The luxurious Four Seasons Resort is located on the northwestern coast of Koh Samui. This peaceful hideaway has spectacular views overlooking the Gulf of Siam the private bay. The spacious hillside or beachfront luxury villas come with a private plunge pool and terrace. There is lots to do at the resort – take a walk on the picture perfect private white sandy beach or relax in a hammock over the turquoise water, enjoy the infinity pool, take a Muay Thai, yoga or tai chi class, play a game of tennis or take a cooking class. There is also a fantastic kid’s club. Make sure to have a traditional Thai treatment at the Secret Garden Spa. Enjoy mouth-watering gourmet meals at the tow restaurants, either on the beach or on the hilltop with stunning views.
- The exclusive beach resort of Soneva Kiri is located on the remote Thai island of Koh Kood. Here is it easy to embrace their philosophy of the Slow Life (sustainable, local, organic, wellness, learning, inspiring, fun, experiences) approach. This tropical paradise offers spacious villas that are amongst the largest in the world. The beachfront or rainforest villas have infinity pools, and amazing 24-hour private butler service. The resort offers seaside dining, a chocolate and ice cream parlor and two unique dining options – a mangrove Thai restaurant on stilts only reached speedboat or Treepod Dining where you dine in a bamboo pod high above the rainforest with ocean views and daring waiters serve your meal via zip line. Laze on the private beach with soft white sand, snorkel in the crystal-clear waters, windsurf or water-ski, enjoy a yoga or Pilates class, a spa treatment, cooking lesson or take an excursion. They also offer a fantastic kid’s club.